ProCapture ਦਾ ਵੇਰਵਾ
ProCapture adds advanced features to the Android camera experience. Multiple advanced camera shooting modes are supported: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, Wide Shot and Panorama.
● Free version available with limited output resolution and no touch-to-focus. TRY IT FIRST!
● Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
● Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does not currently support video capture.
● Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image, providing the ability to zoom in on small details. Output panorama has the highest resolution and best quality among competitors (depends on device memory).
● Wide Shot mode automatically links together 3 photos to produce a high resolution wide image, while preserving scene geometry. The result is like taking a single shot using a wide-angle lens.
● Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them together in order to reduce camera noise in the photo by about 30%.
● Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
● Ability to lock image focus by long pressing the shutter button and recompose the shot.
● Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
● On-screen remaining photos indicator.
● Ability to configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
● Save photos to internal or external storage.
● The best alternatives to Google's own Android apps - Engadget
● "what it does - it does the best" - ZDNet, 8/10
● "ProCapture's streamlined interface has an immediate appeal for us." - DPReview Connect
● "it’s the second WideShot option that makes this app a must-have." - Forbes
● "ProCapture delivers some truly excellent photographic tools." - AndroidTapp, 4.8/5
● Video review by hollywoodfrodo:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f1mj5BrEWMPlease email us in case you encounter any problem.